Planning Your Washington DC Vacation Rental Stay
Please review our reservation and stay policies below prior to your trip in order to avoid any surprises when it comes to our rental homes in D.C.
Reservations: (applies to all properties except the Chesapeake Beach House. See polices for these properties here)
- Reservations made more than 2 weeks before arrival require a $100 deposit. This deposit applies to the total for your stay, but is non-refundable in the event of cancellation. The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to arrival. The credit card used for the deposit will be billed automatically.
- Reservations made less than 2 weeks prior to arrival, require full payment at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations made more than 2 weeks before arrival forfeit the original $100 deposit. Should you need to cancel the stay once full payment has been made (within 2 weeks before arrival), we will make every effort to resell the reserved nights, however we are only able to offer a refund of the nights we are able to resell, minus the original deposit.
- Note: We STRONGLY suggest trip insurance to cover your vacation. Trip insurance will protect you for many sudden events that can occur unexpectedly, such as, flight delays/cancellations, lost/forgotten passports, or illness and sudden deaths
- We do charge a cleaning fee, however it is expected that each property is left reasonably picked up and tidy. We expect all trash to be place in the appropiate containers, perishable foods disposed of, any dirty dishes placed in the dishwasher and started, and all wet towels left in the tub or shower. These steps will make the job of turning over the unit for the next guests manageable.
- With the exception of the Chesapeake Beach House and the A Street Flat, none of the vacation rentals in our system are able to accommodate guest pets.
- All of the properties in our system are non-smoking. Most (not all) permit smoking outside on patio's or decks.
- Each vacation rental is set up and licensed for a maximum number of guests to comfortably enjoy the property. We are not able to accommodate sleeping bags and children sleeping on floors. In most cases, if one property is too small for your family or group, we can suggest one that is.